The face was the usual, Mac Studio Fix powder, etc... I think I used Petticoat on my cheeks (if you can even see it). On my eyes was mostly all Mac: Suave Intentions, Tilt (grrr bad spot on my left eye, always happens with that damn eyeshadow), Zingy and Deep Truth built up into the crease. I spent a lot of time building the crease on this one, a little at a time. I think I did add a little of the matte navy blue from the Sleek Bohemian palette as well. Mascara is Maybelline The Falsies... umm... lips were simple, just chapstick and Sephora gloss #18 (which they've discontinued, apparently... booooo!)
I just wore this out to a restaurant. We hadn't seen my best friend in ages and I ended up wearing blue, so it was like hmmm... blue eyeshadow? Yes. The waitress complimented me lol.
I did a little shopping as well, as I met a girl friend of mine for coffee. Since there was an Ulta nearby and I happened to have a $5 off $10 purchase coupon, I had to go in. I heard a rumor that they were starting to carry Zoya polishes, which I have been curious about for ages. I was really interested in some of the polishes from Wicked and Wonderful...
Lo and behold, there is a lovely but tiny little display of them near the hair products. EEEEEEK. Wendyjoy. On top of my coupon, they were buy 2, get 1 free. Only pisser was that I wanted Julianne polish, and they were sold out. I got instead:
Kym, Kelly and Edyta
I'm normally not a fan of reds, but Kym is slightly pink toned with a bit of glitter... and I was thinking that GOSH Rainbow would be super pretty over it. Also very christmasey/festive. I wanted Kelly when I originally saw swatches of it, and definitely love it. Very into greys at the moment. Edyta is perfection, omg! It's a deep olive green base with rainbow sparkles... seriously. So pretty. Can't wait to wear these.
Lastly, my nails of the day... 2 coats of LA Splash Golden Seahorse:
That's pretty much it. I'm sitting in the kitchen relaxing the rest of my Sunday away (I'm in pajamas =P). Rob and I did a bit of clothes shopping earlier as Old Navy and Target had some great clearance deals. I got an olive green sweater that I'm not sure about. Maybe I will post a pic and see what you guys think? I dunno if olive green is my colour...
Oh well, off for me now. Rob is making chicken jalfrezi and saag aloo for dinner! Om nom.
0 Yorumlar