
After a long and endless-seeming winter I decided it was time to buff my skin with a good moisterising mask. I decided to go with Dr. Van Der Hoog's mango/melon mask for sensitive skin.
Dr. Van Der Hoog made a good impression while I was growing up. They sold a wonderful mask that you could make yourself my mixing a mineral powder with hot boiled water. The smell would be so earthy and clay like...I still remember that smell. And when it dried it would turn into chalk and crack when I smiled. So much fun to use.
Another great one was one where a scrub and mask were separate. That's one that is definitely still in stores. The scrub is made out of very soft, almost plastic-like grains. It feels like you're using a very gentle erasor on your face.

Anyway, this hydrating mask is with mango and melon. It smells wonderful, almost too good to take off your face again. It's a thick gel that tickles while it's working and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.
0 Yorumlar