Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Za True White Toner Review

After having some great experiences with Za true white cleansing foam, Za true white day protector and Za true white day cream, I decided to go ahead a bit more with the brand and thought of trying Za true white toner as well as Za true white night cream. I have been using these both products since around 2-3 weeks now and here goes my review of Za true white toner below.

Za True White Toner Review

About Za true white toner:
A whitening toner for moisturized translucent skin.

How to
Smooth an appropriate amount over face with hand or cotton pad after cleansing.

Price for the quantity: INR 699 for 150ml


My experience with Za true white toner:


I am usually not much of a skin toner person. Most of the time my skin care routine just goes like this: Wash face, and apply a moisturizer. Twice or thrice every week I use scrub as well and I use a face mask or face pack once every week. If my skin feels sluggish or dull sometimes, I do like to spray some rose water directly on my face. It gives a nice cooling effect. I have used a couple of skin toners earlier as well, but the moment they got over, I stopped bothering myself to get any more. However, after I began using Za true white skin toner, I was quite surprised to see how much I was missing in my skin care routine by not using a skin toner. I have oily-combination skin and this has been one of the best skin toner for oily skin type that I've used so far. Za true white toner comes in a nice handy bottle, with a screw open lid. It has a small hole to take the product out. The toner has a nice floral fragrance which actually gives a nice soothing effect, especially when you use it at night after spending a hectic day. I really find the fragrance very relaxing to the senses, and many times I simply open the bottle and inhale its warm, beautiful floral scent to boost up my mood.
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar