Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CosRX Light Fit Real Water Toner To Cream and Lock The Moisture Stick: Innovative Moisturizers!

CosRX Light Fit Real Water Toner To Cream review, price


PRICE: Light Fit- P1,100; Moisture Stick- P750
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Beauty Bar; theskincarecurator.com; CosRX in Lazada Mall; Beautymnl

CosRX Light Fit Real Water Toner To Cream and Lock The Moisture Stick morena filipina skin care blog
THE VERDICT:

I've received this duo last year and only got around to trying them a month or two ago. I really take a while to try and use skin care because I am the type who wants to hit pan on skin care products because I won't use them anymore when I move on to a new product or brand!

Since I'm into fresh textures and watery formulas lately, I figured it's the perfect time to try CosRX Light Fit Real Water Toner to Cream and Lock The Moisture Stick, innovative moisturizers that deliver fresh moisture that's perfect for daily use.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar