Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December 2017 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of December.. :)

1. e.l.f. Total Face Palette in Beautifully Bare - My wife gave me this for Christmas on account of it being too light for her and you know, me being ghostly it would probably work for me. Well it does and I LOVE it so much, I have been using this literally every. single. day. that I've worn makeup since I've received it. When she gave me it she'd just swatched it lightly but I'm sure y'all can see that dip in the highlight in the above photo, that's all me. :P

2. Femme Fatale Shadow Stair - This is an absolutely GORGEOUS soft, understated polish with a twist and I have to say I love that. It looks like a nice gray but has this beautiful pink shift and soft silver glitter particles. It makes me feel like I'm wearing a neutral yet getting away with having a bright on. Overall it's just a really beautiful, unique shade of nail polish and I like it a lot.

3. ShowsBig Mouth -  Now, Big Mouth is not for everyone or for the faint of heart; if you like crude immature humor related to reproductive organs and generally a sex-positive show, then this is for you. I found it a nice, humorous reprieve from the more "serious" in tone shows I was watching around the same time. 
In The Flesh -  Ok honestly I have to say that I know that in the past few years the zombies have had their revival (lol oh boy) and for the most part, I really don't care for zombie themed things but this show is just so well-written and DESPERATELY is in need of a third season. Generally speaking it's only zombies on a surface level but on a much deeper level it touches upon the alienation of individuals who don't fit into societal norms and the effect that has on both the society and individuals in question. Again, the show is incredibly well-written and absolutely worth watching even if you don't necessarily love zombies. Although it has several gory... kind of "horror-ish" scenes I'd say they account for maybe 10-20% of screen time so if you're someone who doesn't like that (and I don't!) looking away might be worthwhile.

Disclaimer:  My wife gave me the face palette for the holidays, as I mentioned and I paid for nail polish myself. :) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar