Last Friday of 2017! Make it count! As for me, I'll make it meaningful as I'm on my way to Tagaytay to bond with the husband and his family...my new family (Awwww).
Before everything else, here's today's FMF courtesy of Eunice:
Hi Ms. Martha,
I've been wanting to create these natural bridal make- up looks lately. What are your top suggestions when it comes to eyeshadow palettes? I've been having a hard time looking for the perfect palette for the natural bridal look since a lot of palettes I know are just powdery and not as pigmented as I want them to be. I'm also having a hard time finding affordable ones that have amazing pigmentation and color selection. Your response would be very much appreciated. :)
Eunice
Hey Eunice!
Thanks for writing! Oh, I know the dilemma. But thankfully, drugstore brands have improved so much nowadays and it's easy to find an affordable but pretty good eyeshadow palette to help you create the looks your heart desires. I'm sharing my top 6 affordable eyeshadow palettes that will help you cop wedding/bridal eye makeup looks easily and beautifully.

0 Yorumlar